Saturday, July 19, 2008

Oh My!

I can't believe it has already been over a month since my last post. Things here have been sooo busy. I love, love, love my new job. Working 8 - 5 Mon - Fri is not bad at all. I get up in the morning smile and just about everyone who knows me says that I have a 'sparkle' back. I have been so busy between the new job and Tyler's baseball that I haven't had much time to anything else.


We took a few days on around the 4th and went to the cabin. We had an awesome day with friends and then watched the fireworks that we all pitched in and bought. It really was amazing. Here are a couple of layouts that I did digitally from photos I took the night of the 4th.


















Baseball has kept us very busy...here is a layout I did of Tyler for baseball.





And here is one more layout that I did of my friend Katie's beautiful little girl. I love taking pictures of her

.

Well we are off to go fishing for a few hours. I will try to update again soon!

Hugs to everyone! I miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear things are going well...I figured you were busy! Great layouts! I've been SO totally into this digi thing lately...I love it! I left you a link a few blog posts back to my gallery :)

Angie said...

lovely layouts. real nice.

good to have you back!!