Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not quite as tired...

Sometimes I think that the good Lord gives you days that are meant to bring you down in order for you to appreciate other days.

Last night I finally got a good night's sleep. This morning I awoke with a whole new attitude. I think the Bible study I am doing right now got me in a funk yesterday. Now this is not a bad thing; sometimes you just need to 'cleanse' your system from all the guilt you carry around. And sometimes that means that you need to have a downer day. You think about what is upseting you, you pray about it, you pray for forgiveness, you give it to the Lord, and then and only then can you start to move on from it. I am not saying that I will never feel guilty about the same things again; I am saying that each day will now be easier than the last because each day I give my guilt and debt to the Lord and I ask for my debt to be forgiven and it is!! That is the part that I was having problems with. I know that He can and will forgive me; but, in not forgiving myself and continually feeling guilty, I am NOT trusting Him. So, each day I am asking Him to help me let go!

Yesterday was a day of purging! Thanks for all the hugs and for letting me vent! I know it's my blog and I can do what I want but it's nice to know so many people care.

No comments: