Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am stunned!

I said before that I have been participating in a contest at Scrapping With Grace. I cannot believe I made it into Week 3! This week we can do whatever we want! As long as we use at least 75% Cosmo Cricket. I love Cosmo Cricket. The line is awesome!! However, I am having a major block right now. I have the photo; I have the papers; I just can't seem to find a title or the BLING that I need to make it ROCK!! Yikes!

On another note (still stunned), I just finished week 3 in the Believing God Beth Moore Bible study. I cannot believe that I am still doing the study. I have started studies before but normally after about two or three days, something else comes up and I get detoured. This one is different! I really like the fact that one of the things she asks us to do is to not just believe what she is saying or any other earthly teacher. But to go to the Bible and open our hearts and read what our heavenly teacher has to say. If we do this with an open heart, we will hear what He has to say to us.

I also like the fact that with the online study, I have access to the KVG with strongs. Basically that means that I can look up english words and find out what they mean in Greek or Hebrew and what the word meant when it was orginally written. It really, really changes how I interpret what I read.

Other than that, my stunning miracle of the day today is that my Ex called and was polite! We had a very nice conversation. I am always so happy when we can get along. I wish that we could just be friends but most of the time he tells me a can't stand even talking with me.

Well that's it for today.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

I am going to have to check out that Beth Moore book! I am doing "purpose driven life" at the moment (and it is good, but I really seem to get more out of books by Christian women...)
I love watching Beth Moore on Wednesdays (i believe it is the James Robison show on TBN)! She is real, and she is sincere, and she really challenges you to do what you need to in order to be who you need to be!
I have never read one of her books though. I will have to reread your post and see if it said which book lol, i have already forgotten!
hope you have a blessed rest of the week!

Angie said...

Angela....I'm so glad you're with us in the study. It only gets better from here, girl!! You're at about the point I was at when I had my biopsy/surgery.

When she gets going on praying for miracles---that's RIGHT where I was. God is so awesome!!