Friday, March 14, 2008

Lost more than an hour!

With the time change here last Sunday, I have been so tired. I more than made up for the one hour loss. I went home on Monday at noon and slept about 20 hours. My body must have been fighting something. I still have a scratchy throat, my ears are plugged but other than that I feel pretty good.

Bible study has been going great! I haven't been able to get to the Blue Braclet group and share a whole lot. I slept and then I spent time with Tyler and then I slept ... Between Bible study and keeping up with house chores and then there is this scrapbooking stuff (more on that in a minute) and losing that hour...there is not enough time in the day.

On Tuesday late afternoon I got an e-mail that really bummed me out. TTS had to let go of the entire Paper Team (I was on that team.). It was not something that she wanted to do but it happened anyway. So as of March 31st, I will not longer be on a Creative team. I will still be a part of TTS as a member as the community is awesome! If you haven't stopped by, GET ON OVER THERE!!!

I have also been participating in a contest at Scrapping With Grace. (I originally went to the site because I thought that it might be about Inspirational scrapbooking.) Anyways, there was a contest just starting called The Last Scrapper Standing. It is fun but man, oh, man the gals I am competing with are AWESOME!!! I am pretty sure I will be bumped on Monday.

On the home front, Yikes!!! Tuesday Tyler's teacher called me and told me that Tyler was NOT having a very good day. He intentionally tripped a boy, the boy fell and hit his head on a desk, Tyler got mad at himself, went to his desk and shredded a notebook and to make matters worse he stuffed food down a girls snow pants at lunch. Could I please come to the school and talk with him and the school counselor. UGH!!! Well it really wasn't as bad as the teacher made it sound. After talking with the room aide (Tyler's teacher wasn't in the room when the tripping took place.) who was standing right next to Tyler, Tyler did NOT intentionally trip the boy. Tyler and a group of kids where playing with some items while sitting on the floor. One of the boys was taking what the kids where playing with. When this boy came back to take more stuff, Tyler tried to stop him by grabbing his ankle, when Tyler let go of his ankle, the boy tripped over a box. He did not hit his head on anything!! Tyler did get upset and tried to tear up his notebook. And the stuffing food down the girls snowpants was nothing more than one french fry!! Okay, so he had a rough day. But it wasn't as bad as the teacher made it out to be. Tyler was put to bed early (being as he was up until after 10:00 Monday night and after 12:30 on Saturday night (I don't like that his dad lets him do that!!))

Oh well, that is life here! I am hoping to give my blog a makeover today but we will see if I get it accomplished!

Blessings,

4 comments:

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

GREAT job on your blog Angela... I love your slide show and you are such the sweetest person... Thank you so much for all that you do..
lol
Tracy
co-owner of TTS

Angie said...

Hey there, sounds like you've had a bizarro week. Things here are crazy, too. (however, no french fries were harmed in the living out of this week at our house!) LOL

I'm really glad you're doing the Bible study with us. I think you're gonna love it the further in you go!

A

Nancywithajones said...

your blog looks beautiful girl. hang in there it will get better. as talented as you are you have nothing to worry about :)

20Birds said...

i love the look... and ditto to what angie said, so glad youa re with us